Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ckicken Salad

12 chicken breasts, cooked and cut up (boiled or however you want to cook them)
2 stalks of celery, chopped finely
1 bunch green onions, chopped
2 cans water chestnuts drained and chopped up
2 cups green grapes, seedless and sliced in half
2 cups red grapes, seedless and sliced in half (if green grapes are sour, just use 4 cups of red grapes)
2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 cup Mayonnaise
2 pkgs dry ranch dressing packages (Hidden Valley works well)
2 cans mandarin oranges, drained.

Combine all ingredients, adding mandarin oranges last.
(I've made this recipe without the water chestnuts, since they're expensive and not something I regularly have in my pantry - I just added more of another crunchy ingredient, pick your favorite, I added more celery and a tiny bit more grapes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment